Clubs and Team Sports/PSAL
Beyond the school day, we encourage students to sign up for at least one club and/or sports team. This year, we are instituting a $95 club/sports team fee per term, as the Upper Grades program is not funded through the city’s grant with Manhattan Youth or PSAL. This will be used to cover the cost of coaches, materials and working with external organizations.
The Upper Grade clubs include, among others:
- Anime Club
- Art Club
- Math Team
- Model UN
- Student Council
- The Clinton Post (newspaper)
- The Clinton Soup (literary and arts magazine)
- Sports clubs (Basketball, Flag Football, Rock Climbing, Runners Club, Table, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball
In addition, students are participating in:
- The Whitney Arts Insights Program
- Internships with Manhattan Youth in our lower grades afterschool program.
- National Honor Society Chapter
The following sports will be offered for spring. Check Jupiter for days and times.
Boys and Girls Basketball
Boys and Girls Volleyball
Boys and Girls Flag Football
Boys and Girls Ultimate Frisbee
Boys and Girls Table Tennis
PSAL sports will be offered in the 2017–18 school year.