Clubs and Team Sports/PSAL
Beyond the school day, we encourage students to sign up for at least one club and/or sports team.
The Upper Grade clubs include, among others:
- Anime Club
- Art Club
- Culture Club
- Math Team
- Model UN
- Student Council
- The Clinton Post (newspaper)
- The Clinton Soup (literary and arts magazine)
- Sports clubs (Basketball, Flag Football, Rock Climbing, Runners Club, Table, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball
In addition, students are participating in:
- The Whitney Arts Insights Program
- Internships with Manhattan Youth in our lower grades afterschool program.
- National Honor Society Chapter
The following sports will be offered for spring.
Boys and Girls Basketball
Boys and Girls Volleyball
Boys and Girls Flag Football
Boys and Girls Ultimate Frisbee
Boys and Girls Table Tennis
Currently, Clinton offers three PSAL Sports – Boys & Girls Basketball, Girls Volleyball and Girls Cross-Country. We are working to add more team sports into PSAL.